Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Harry Potter Books 1-6


Ok, well those who know me, know that I'm a big HP fan. I like the movies, but I love the books. So, upon reading HP books 1-6 twice, I decided to blog about it before book 7 comes out and see if my predictions are hit or miss. This is mostly for myself. *wink*







*note* this post contains spoilers



prediction 1: Dumbledore will return. I really hope he does. Although JK Rowling has said that he is dead and won't return. I figured he might return because the HP books remind me of The Lord of the Rings. In those books Gandalf the Grey wizard dies and then returns in the end as Gandalf the White to aid the rest of the good fight against evil Sauran. But as I said, JK Rowling even said herself that Dumbledore won't 'pull a Gandalf' So we'll just have to wait and see.



prediction 2: Harry will live...yes live! How can she kill him off when he is a hero to so many...mainly children?? Harry will get a happy ending after living through so much hardship and pain.



prediction 3: Harry will kill Voldemort himself. OR Peter Pettigrew dies while killing Voldemort. Sounds far fetched I know, but he is indebted to Harry since harry saved Peter's life in Book 3. And Peter is terrified of Voldemort, he doesnt really worship him, it's mostly fear. And let's not forget Dumbledore said not all prophecies come true...so this means Harry doesn't have to be the one to kill LV.






prediction 4: Neville kills Bellatrix to avenge his parents. Neville has come along way since joining the DA and has gotten better with his spellwork, all the while wanting to get revenge for what happened to his parents.






prediction 5: Sirius returns. I hope he does. He fell through the black veil, but Harry could still hear voices behind there. Is it like the thestrals where only those who have seen death can see them? Maybe only those who have seen death can hear the voices behind the veil? Luna Lovegood also hears the voices and can also see thestrals.



Also I think Luna may eventually be a Seer, but does not know it yet. I think there is more to her than just being a big strange. Also in the end of Book 5, when she is talking to Harry at Hogwarts, she tells him that some things are lost but always come back in the end. Is she referring to Sirius?



prediction 6: Harry and Ginny end up together. I also think Percy will die. He may realize how wrong he's been in the very end, before he dies. I also think Ron might die. J.K. Rowling said to expect 2 major deaths in 7. So I'm thinking either Voldemort and Percy. Or Voldemort and Ron? Or even Neville?
Or even Snape! He may kill LV himself ....anything's possible. Now I'm rambling.



prediction 7: (I'm such a geek)<-thats not my prediction though...lol

R.A.B. (mysterious R.A.B. who stole the locket Horcrux) is Regulus Black, the younger brother of Sirius Black. The question is, did he destroy that locket?




prediction 8: Harry is not a Horcrux, but the snake Nagini is. The snake & Harry's wand are also Horcruxes.



prediction 9: Krum and Madam Maxine return in the final book.
Hagrid may marry her. Well, he should!




prediction 10: Harry has some kind of relatives show up. How can his only relatives be the Dursleys?



************************************************



Book 1: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone



Book 2:Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets



Book 3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban


Book 4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire



Book 5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix


Book 6:Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince


Book 7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows




links of interest:


HP lexicon


http://www.floo-network.org/

accio quote!


waiting for Harry, a barnes n nobles forum

http://www.leakylounge.com/

http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/


HP fan zone




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY