Friday, August 31, 2007



I stumbled upon yet another reading challenge.
The Book to Movie Challenge.

Now, keeping in mind that:
a) I work full time and

b) I am a full time mom


I've decided that I can stay up late to read when the kids are sleeping

and read on my lunch hour at work.
This way I can fit in this new reading challenge....lol. I've always been an avid reader and ever since joining the first reading challenge, I've read a nice variety of books, wonderful books I don't think I would have read if I wasn't inspired by these reading challenges.
******************************


Your challenge is to pick and read at least 3 books that were made into movies. There is a LARGE list here


The deadline to sign up is today, so guess what? I'm going for it!

Here's my list:

1. Mansfield Park by Jane Austen



2. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley



3. The Color Purple by Alice Walker


if by some fantastic miracle, I am able to read a few more, here are my picks:


4. The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger


5. Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman



6. High Fidelity by Nick Hornby


7. Little Women by Luisa May Alcott



I was tempted to add the Harry Potter books to my list, but I've read them all twice already and decided to venture out into some new reading material.

And I have promised myself no more reading challenges until I'm done with the 3 that I'm part of.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY