Sunday, July 29, 2007

Harry Potter Book 7


**warning spoilers**





Well, like the millions of other Potter fans, I've been eagerly awating the last installment of the wonderful story.

I had my copy on reserve and the only reason I couldn't go to the bookstore on Saturday at midnight when book 7 was officially released is because I was away on vacation. So late Sunday evening when I was finally back home, barely unpacked and off the plane, I asked hubby to drive me to Borders Books to get my copy.



It's been bittersweet reading it, since I knew this was the final one.
I finished reading it today since I took my time and enjoyed it.
I'm very happy with the ending. Yes, I was at tears twice while reading. But all in all, Rowling did an amazing job as usual.


In my previous post, click here to read

I had predicted a few things.

I was mostly wrong, but right about some! lol...but we were expecting 2 major deaths....instead there were 6 major characters deaths and more died that were not major characters in the books.

I always thought Snape was a good man....and yes he really was.
He's been my favorite Hogwarts teacher since I started reading HP and I was happy to see how it all ended with him.

I'll be reading book 7 again soon.



this book has also been reviewed by:

nymeth





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY