Sunday, March 11, 2007

I'm keeping this post up top for the day in hopes that everyone gets a chance to see it.

I am trying to track all former "Blogging Tories Site of the Week" recipients. As such, if you have been a prior BT Site of the Week, please check here to make sure your site is listed. If not, e-mail me at hespeler@briangardiner.ca and I will add your site to the page and a link to you.

If you're site is "Right in Canada", can you please provide a URL so I can link up to you.

These sites are needed so I can make sure I am adding new people as Site of the Week winners every week. The objective is to spread the word about good, but possibly unheralded, blogs on the Blogging Tories list.

If you have been a winner, I encourage you to put the BT Site of the Week logo on your sidebar, with a link back to the main BT Site of the Week page


Finally if you know a site that you think is deserving of notice, please feel free to let me know, and if you want your site noticed, don't be shy. My only criteria is that you have been active the week I am picking for.

Thank you for any and all assistance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY