Wednesday, April 11, 2007

And I called it...

Last night I wrote, and this morning I posted:

Based on this article, I 'd say Belinda is leaving politics, and heading back to Magna (perhaps my new boss at Chrysler). That's the only explanation why she's worried about productivity (buzz word for competitiveness) and not same sex marriage or Kyoto inmplementation (which is the opposite of increasing competitiveness).
Bang on. One day later National Newswatch is reporting:

The Honourable Belinda Stronach, Member of Parliament for Newmarket and Aurora, today announced that she would assume the position of Executive Vice-Chair of Magna International Inc. effective immediately, and simultaneously, she will not stand for re-election as a Member of Parliament in the next federal election.
Frankly this one was obvious from yesterdays column in the National Post. In fact, yesterdays article brings into question why she ever joined the Liberals, as she seems to have nothing in common with them.

So if I got part one and two right (quitting politics, re-joining Magna) is she my new boss at Chrysler? Don't suppose that would be good for my career options.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY