Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Gerry Nicholls has been a good friend to At Home in Hespeler since I began communicating with him last summer over the CAW manifesto to eliminate capitalism. Today he announced that he is leaving the National Citizens Coalition:

This is probably one of the hardest postings I have ever had to make.

You see, I am announcing that I no longer work for the National Citizens Coalition.

After 22 years, the NCC and I are going our separate ways.

I am proud of the work I did there over the years, helping to transform it into Canada's top organization for the defence of our economic and political freedoms.

So many battles, so many campaigns.

I am also proud that I always put principle first.

And one of the best things about working for the NCC, was having the chance to meet so many conservatives/libertarians who shared my love of freedom.

Oh well nothing lasts forever I guess.

So it's off to my next challenge.

The fight for freedom must go on.
And from his comments, in case the line "I am also proud that I always put principle first" didn't tip you off:

...just to be clear, I am not leaving the NCC from my own choice.

Why is anybody's guess, but its sad news for conservatism in Canada.

Gerry my friend, I wish a you all the luck in the world, and please keep in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY