Saturday, May 12, 2007

new reading blog

What the heck, I figured I read so much, I might as well blog about it.
I don't know if anyone will read any of it, but here I hope to post the books I'm reading, want to read...etc.



Right now I've been re-reading the Harry Potter books 1-6.
Book 7 is due out this summer and I wanted to refresh my memory.
I had almost forgotten about my Proffessor Lupin crush...lol!

Yeah baby ;P






But since I have a short attention span, I have been reading other books as well. I just finished Darkfall by Dean Koontz (my fav author).
It was a good read. Reminded me a bit of Law & Order. Had 2 cops, partners who are falling in love, 2 voodoo priests, one good one evil, and the gates of Hell open up at the end. Hey, that's what I call spicy!

This read gets 3 orcas out of 5 because though I enjoyed this read,
it's one of Koontz's older stories and you don't see his usual humor in it.

His sense of humor in his books is one of the reasons I enjoy them so much.











And currently on the nightstand is this:
Knitting, a novel.

So far, so good. I'm only on chapter one so far, and I'm not bored out of my mind.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY