Wednesday, May 30, 2007

While Stephan Dion prattles about "The hollowing out of Corporate Canada," the retail music sector is about to get a severe stylus-holing out as Sam The Record Man is set to close the flagship Young Street store in Toronto.

This is news that truly saddens me, as Sam's Young Street is the best CD store, with the greatest inventory that I know of except for the Virgin mega-store in Times Square.

Periodically the Lady Hespeler will decide "Lets go to Toronto and shop!" I always agree, only because I can kill and hour or two, with ease, in Sam's. None of the other stores even come close to the selection of Sam's, especially their classical music department. I will miss those trips downtown, but I can't imagine what would drag me down there now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY