Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm So (sob) Proud

I can't find the first instance, but this is the second time I have had to make such a post since I started blogging.

I beam with alma matic pride to report that Chinguacousy Secondary School in Brampton, where yours truly spent four years in absolute avoidance of toil, was locked down today due to a stabbing:

Peel Regional Police say a 16-year-old boy has been arrested after another boy was stabbed today inside a high school in Brampton, Ont.

Const. J.P. Valade says the 16-year-old victim, who is not a student at Chinguacousy Secondary School, was stabbed four times in the neck and side at about 9:45 a.m.

The victim was taken to hospital with non-life-threatening but serious injuries.

Const. Jodi Dawson says the suspect, who was arrested inside the school, is a Chinguacousy student.

The school was locked down as police searched the area. Police say there may be more suspects.

How times have changed: when I went there they never locked the school down after a knife fight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY