Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Am I the only one wishing Tory would have fought like hell to win the past election?

I say to them (his detractors) that I'm going to fight like hell to keep my job because I believe I can do that job best and that I can be a better premier than Dalton McGuinty in 2011.

Or maybe that was all the fight Tory has, in which case unseating him should be a breeze. I liked this bit best:

I have acknowledged and taken responsibility for mistakes that I made and mistakes that others made because I'm the leader...

If a leader acknowledges and takes responsibility for mistakes that lost an election, is he still the leader? Of course not, that's what taking responsibility means in this case - resigning.

All through the election, I heard how once the electorate got to know John Tory, they would like John Tory. So why do I find I like him less and less as time goes on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY