Friday, October 26, 2007

I created this post to keep track of my 'Reading Challenges 2007'

This is my first time doing challenges and I have found some great reads and met some very nice people online.


Ok, here goes:


'Something About Me Reading Challenge'

I read:

1. Chocolat by Joanne Harris

2. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

3. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

4. On Writing A Memoir of the Craft, by Stephen King




R.I.P. II challenge


I read:


1. Frankenstien, Book I by Dean Koontz

2. Brother Odd by Dean Koontz

3. Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice

and I have been doing the 'Short Story Sunday Peril' by reading stories from 'The Complete Works of Edgar Allen Poe'.





Book to Movie Challenge

I read:

1. The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger


2. Little Women by Luisa May Alcott




Fall Into Reading 2007


none read yet





*yay* I'm impressed at how many great books I've read these past few months.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY