Wednesday, June 17, 2009

coming soon

Danielle over at Sourcebooks is kindly sending me an ARC of Mr. Darcy, Vampyre by Amanda Grange. The book will be available on Aug.11th. I am very excited to read this one! Mr. Darcy as a vampire??? You got my attention! I'll be reading and reviewing this one at my blog.

I really like this cover. What do you think?


Amanda starts where Pride and Prejudice ends and introduces a dark family curse so perfectly that the result is a delightfully thrilling, spine-chilling, breathtaking read. A dark, poignant and visionary continuation of Austen’s beloved story, this tale is full of danger, darkness and immortal love.





You can visit the author's blog here or website here.

You can read a book excerpt here over at the Austenprose blog.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY