Sunday, June 7, 2009

Musing Mondays 6.8



Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about reading time…



Do you have a set reading time (before bed, perhaps)? Do you read more at night or during the day? Is there a day of the week, perhaps, that you set aside to catch up on reading?



I tend to read more in the evenings, once we've all eaten dinner and the children have taken their baths and finished thier homework. I read and just wind down for the day.

As far as catching up on reading time, I tend to use Saturday/Sunday mornings to catch up. I usually curl up on my sofa with a cup of tea or glass of juice and read for about one hour. It also helps that my family are late risers on the weekend so the house is nice and quiet.



What about you? When do you read?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY