Thursday, December 30, 2010

The model who has completely captured my attention this year, is Danish model Freja Beha Erichsen. The stunning 23 year old, is signed to IMG Agency, and has stunned the fashion world since 2005, with her natural beauty and boyish, yet elegant frame. Freja has walked for everyone - Chanel, Balmain, Dior, Miu Miu, to name but a few. Jill Stuart, Chloé and Alexander Wang love her so much, they've named items in past collections after her! Vogue Paris have declared her one of the top 30 models of the 2000s and next year she shall be featured in the Pirelli Calendar, photographed by Karl Lagerfeld. 
I personally just adore her because of her bad-ass edge and I find that she sticks out a mile on a runaway or photoshoot. Her tattoos and personal style really intrigue me, she's edgy but also trés chic! That's my 'look' so to speak too, edgy but always classy and chic - well I try to express that look anyways. 
I predict Freja will just grow and grow, and eventually be Queen of the models, she is a breath of fresh air and her personal style and edge will keep her fresh and new, watch this space! She's a total girl crush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY