Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So, after a good look back through the year and Style.com, I have decided on my favourite outfits of the 2010. All of the outfits are from events, award shows etc and for me to like an outfit - I have to like it all! The clothes themselves, the shoes, hair, make-up.. it all adds up. I narrowed them all down to this list, quite a random bunch of celebrities but I think they have all nailed it with their ensembles! Clearly I have a thing for floor-length, glamourous gowns...
Christina Hendricks wearing Christian Siriano
 Lady Gaga wearing Armani Privé
Vera Farmiga wearing J.Mendel
 Olivia Wilde wearing Marchesa
 Diane Kruger wearing Jason Wu
 Gwen Stefani wearing Ann Demeulemeester
 Jennifer Nettles wearing Victoria Beckham
Blake Lively wearing Elie Saab 
 Nicole Richie wearing Marc Jacobs
 Kelly Osbourne wearing Tony Ward
 Kristen Stewart wearing Monique Lhuillier
 Drew Barrymore wearing Armani Privé
 Rose Byrne wearing Gucci
 Anna Kendrick wearing Elie Saab
Helen Mirren wearing Armani Privé 
 Leighton Meester wearing Bottega Veneta
 Melissa George wearing J.Mendel
 Jessica Alba wearing Sophie Theallet for Gap
 Tonne Goodman wearing Michael Kors

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY