Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Instead of doing a day-by-day post on LFW, I thought it'd be better if I did one big one, at the end. While browsing through all of the collections, I forgot that it was for Fall & Winter.. all of the collections were so, Summery! Colour, print and the mixture of textures were seen throughout the week and I'm quite glad - I'm sick of the typical, dull and gloomy garments presented to us for the colder months. We need a bit of cheering up and bright clothes! Neon will be a huge trend this Summer, and the likes of Jonathon Saunders and David Koma, are making sure it stays for yet another season. 
My favourite collection of LFW has to be the Central Saint Martin's graduate; David Koma's - his designs are so quirky and fun. The pom-poms may not be everyone's taste, but they really add variety to the collection, along with the reoccurring polka-dot designs!
Hopefully, I'll be attending London Fashion Week myself in the future, I envy anyone who gets to attend! Putting it lightly: 'I need to be there!'
Jonathon Saunders:
Mary Katrantzou:
Basso & Brooke:
House Of Holland:
Burberry Prorsum:
Vivienne Westwood Red Label:
Christopher Kane:
Holly Fulton:
David Koma:
Erdem:
Giles:
Temperley London:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY