Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I've been receiving fantastic feedback about my OOTD's, so I shall definitely continue with them! This outfit is quite 50s - I'm wearing a classic trench coat from New Look, a blue polka-dot tea-dress from Penneys, teamed with a skinny red belt from A|Wear. To add an edge to the outfit, I wore my Doc Marten shoes and suspender-effect tights. This outfit is a typical 'day' outfit for me, and it's ideal for Spring!

This stunning dress is available in either blue or red, in all Penneys (Primark) stores. It's as cheap as chips, at €17! I've noticed some of the stitching has ripped already unfortunately, and I've heard complaints from other buyers also about the quality. Keep the dress for special occasions so, and have a look-over it, before you buy!
My Stepmum has gotten into baking cupcakes lately, lucky for me, as I adore them! These were strawberry and vanilla flavoured, yum yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY