Saturday, February 23, 2008

well, here I am bored on a Saturday nite, I'm watching Dumb & Dumber, very funny.













Lloyd: What the hell are we doing here, Harry? We gotta get out of this town!
Harry: Oh yeah, and go where? Where are we gonna go?
Lloyd: I'll tell you where. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen.
Harry: Oh, I don't know, Lloyd. The French are a$$holes.







-----------------




I found a few memes:

Unconscious Mutterings


I say ... and you think ... ?



  • Passport :: airplane


  • Small world :: dolls


  • Radio :: music


  • Marine :: army


  • Wall :: brick


  • Wanna be :: high school


  • Pigtails :: hair


  • Hyphen :: pen


  • 9.99 :: money


  • Unrated :: movie






  • -----------------


    Saturday 9 Our 1980's Meme

    Share with us your…



    1. Age on January 1st, 1980. 4






    2. Favorite song of the 80’s. Madonna's 'Like A Virgin' & Cyndi Lauper's 'Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun', George Michaels' 'Wake Me Up...Before you Go Go'...I think it is called 'Jitterbug'...and anything by Michael Jackson





    3. Favorite rock band of the 80’s. Bon Jovi & Aerosmith ...but back then...gawd..when I was little I loved 'Menudo'<-they were a Spanish boy band...and I loved 'New Kids on the Block'<- but I think they were more late 80's early 90's





    4. Favorite dance/R&B band of the 80’s. I did the 'wop', the 'snake', the 'cabbage patch', 'kid n play'...'running man'... all of which to my sons utter horror, I've danced in front of him and threatened to dance at his school dances...lol!! And I like watching breakdancers. As far as R & B, I like Bobby Brown, Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson, Jodi Watley, Stevie Wonder, Diana Ross & Prince & Michael Jackson of course





    5. Best TV show of the 80’s. wow... 'Smurfs', 'Facts of Life', 'Benson', 'Three's Company', 'Thunder Cats', 'Rainbow Bright', 'Gem', 'Alf', 'Cosby Show', 'Speed Racer'...and lots more I'm forgetting




    6. Best male and female TV actors of the 80’s. I loved John Ritter on Three's Company...my granny didn't speak English, but always watched 'Three's Company' and would crack up at Jack





    7. Favorite comedy movie of 80’s. I have sooo many fav 80's movies,...but a few I like are: 'Adventures In Babysitting', 'Airplane', 'Beetlejuice', 'Big', 'Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure', 'Private Benjamin', '16 Candles',
    and the 'Back To The Future' movies






    8. Favorite action/drama film of the 80’s. 'Gremlins', 'The Breakfast Club', 'Say Anything', 'The Princess Bride', 'Indiana Jones'






    9. Favorite personal event, social gathering or political event during the 1980's.
    Hmm....I don't really remember many political events, I do remember being in Catholic grade school during the 80's and when Madonna's video for 'Like A Prayer' came out, the nuns and priests in school actually held a meeting for the students ....warning us not to watch this video and not to buy her album....they told us Madonna was a very bad person! lmao!!! Of course I watched the video, danced along and bought the cassette tape....Madonna rocks.





    -----------------


    daydreaming on paper


    List 10 foods or dishes that you never tire of eating.


    1. rice & beans

    2. pizza

    3. french fries

    4. chocolate

    5. pasta

    6. chicken

    7. cereal

    8. pop tarts

    9. cheese

    10. cake







    -----------------


    (this is my own weekly meme)


    alt="randomness...feed your mind and your blog">





    week of February 24: Bookworms

    If you're like me, youre a bookworm.

    I love to read. Whether it be a book, magazine, back of the cereal box...anything.

    However I do prefer a good long novel.

    So for this week, lets talk about our fav books.




    1. Do you like to read? of course! What is your fav book? author? I have several...see my book blog

    2. Do you hate it when they turn a book into a film? sometimes I do, and the book is always better.

    3. Has a book ever changed your life? How? I read 'She's come Undone' by Wally Lamb and absolutely loved it. I could relate to the main character and that book made me cry. Since then I've read it 2 more times and lent my copy to 3 friends, who loved it too.

    4. Do you tend to borrow books from the library or do you prefer to buy them?

    I prefer to buy them, but when I'm strapped for cash, I always go to the library for my book fix :)


    5. Which book are you planning on reading next? see my 'TBR' list for several, but I hope to read cold mountain next.



    'Never judge a book by its movie.'-
    J. W. Eagan










    have a great weekend

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment



     

    FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY