Monday, February 18, 2008



Just wanted to post an update on the RRC. Thanks to the awesome bloggers who have joined and are reading along with us, my first ever challenge has been successfull.
22 bloggers have signed up and so far there are 18 reviews completed! That amazes me, when I first wanted to do a challenge, I hoped that maybe 2 or 3 other people would be interested, I didn't know this many people would be interested and join.



I am still taking participants names for the first prize drawing with this challenge, so if you are reading along with us and haven't signed up yet to win, here's the link to the rules:

http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/2008/01/first-prize-drawing-for-rrc.html

This is what you can win: 100 Best Love Poems of All Time

I will draw a winning name on March 1st.






Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better.
-- William Shakespeare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY