Tuesday, February 12, 2008



Here are one of my favorite couples, Rhett & Scarlett from Gone With the Wind. I love the book and the movie version as well.












Rhett Butler: 'I'm not asking you to forgive me. I'll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I'll laugh at myself for being an idiot. There's one thing I do know... and that is that I love you, Scarlett. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Because we're alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes as we call them by their right names. '


Scarlett: 'Don't hold me like that!'


Rhett Butler: 'Scarlett! Look at me! I've loved you more than I've ever loved any woman and I've waited for you longer than I've ever waited for any woman.'


Scarlett: 'Let me alone!'


Rhett Butler: 'Here's a soldier of the South who loves you, Scarlett. Wants to feel your arms around him, wants to carry the memory of your kisses into battle with him. Never mind about loving me, you're a woman sending a soldier to his death with a beautiful memory. Scarlett! Kiss me! Kiss me... once... '






GWTW is one of those few films I never tire of watching. I can quote the whole thing and am pretty annoying to watch the movie with. lol I've even made hubby watch it with me and quote Rhett Butlers' part :P And he does it! That's true love in my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY