Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tag, I'm it

Hunter climbed out of the dark to tag me, so here it is.

Meme: Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

1. My house-key is a big blue Toronto Maple Leaf key - all the better to find the right key in the dark.

2. The 2nd best present I got this Christmas is a Jimmy Page action figure, complete with amp and cigarette.

3. I prefer Starbucks to Tim's, and like my coffee latte'd.

4. I don't believe a country has it's own inherent literature (i.e. Can Lit). A good book is a good book, and can come from anywhere. Yet my two favourite books are written by Canadians.

5. Strawberries are my favourite food; brussel sprouts my least favourite.

6. I prefer to party like it's 1989, even if I can't anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY