Monday, August 10, 2009








Happy Monday everyone. I'd like to thank you all for stopping by my blog and leaving comments. You guys make me smile :) I did have a fabulous time at the Marc Anthony concert. Once I get my pics uploaded, i'll post a few. I'm behind on my blog visiting, but i'll be catching up either tonite or tomorrow.

As far as books go, some wonderful books arrived in the mail this week. Here's my Mailbox Mondays:



Lisa Roe sent me a copy of a wonderful book called Between Me and The River: Living Beyond Cancer: A Memoir by Carrie Host







The Shimmer by David Morrell
was sent to me by Anna over @ http://www.fsbassociates.com/







Vanished by Joseph Finder also arrived this week.






The Wildest Heart by Rosemary Rogers courtesy of http://www.sourcebooks.com/ for a good dose of romance.










Enchanted Dreams Erotic Tales of the Supernatural sent to me by Nancy Madore . I read Ms. Madore's previous book 'Enchanted Again' and really enjoyed it, so I was very happy shen she sent me a copy of her latest. Isn't the cover gorgeous?




Any new books arrive at your place this week?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY