Monday, August 24, 2009



Hello blog friends. I missed you guys and I did have a nice little blogging break. I finished reading The Other Boleyn Girl and loved it! I lived inside that book for a little while. My review will be up this week. I also took my kids to see the new Harry Potter movie.



It was very good, I think one of the best of the HP films so far. I really liked one of the final scenes where Dumbledore and Harry go looking for the Horcrux. The way the film makers did it is just how I imagined it to be when reading the book.

I am dissapointed though that they have just totally done away with the house elves, and I curious to see how the next two films will play out being that Dobby played a big part in the books. I wonder for those who haven't read the books, do they notice that Dobby just goes missing in the films? lol




I hope you all had a nice weekend, as always Monday arrives too soon. Oh well, I did receive some great books in the mail this past week.


Here's my Mailbox Mondays:



Legacy by Cayla Kluver

Legacy was written by Cayla Kluver when she was just 14 years old. It is a YA fantasy novel, and I am looking forward to reading this one.





Let the Shadows Fall Behind You by Kathy-Diane Leveille


Kathy stopped by my blog recently for a guest post and I am also looking forward to reading her book.



That's all for now, what books arrived at your place this week?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY