Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday Salon 8.16

The Sunday Salon.com


Happy Sunday Salon everyone. Wow, it's hard to believe we are halfway through August already, summer is almost gone.


As far as reading goes, I am currently emersed in The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory. It's really very good, and one of those 'chunksters' at 661 pages, but i'm breezing through it. There's backstabbing and all kinds of drama in this one, it's a page turner.
I have seen the film version and so far the book is better.







I'll leave you with a few pics of the Marc Anthony concert I went to last week, it was really good. *sigh*

Fans were giving him flowers and gifts, and at one point one lady handed her cell phone over to him and he began to sing into it...lol. I wonder who was on the other end?
















Enjoy your Sunday everyone. What are you up to?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY