Sunday, August 2, 2009




The Sunday Salon.com

Happy Sunday Salon everyone. I hope you are enjoying your weekend. It's hard to believe that it's August already. The summer is really flying by, it will be Fall before we know it.

As far as reading goes, these are the books I read in July:



1. Mr. Darcy, Vampyre (review will be up on aug3)



2. Still Running (review will be up in a few days as well as an author interview)


3. The Tales of Beedle The Bard



4. Best Intentions


5. The Almost Moon


6. Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict

7. Undone (review will be up on Aug11)




I am now reading, and very much enjoying:



Cesar's Way: The Natural, Everyday Guide to Understanding and Correcting Common Dog Problems

Many of you may know who Cesar Millan is from his wonderful show The Dog Whisperer. I started watching his program after I got Diego, and I have found some helpful tips. I knew I had to grab a copy of one of his books.


That's all for now blog friends. I hope to get some reading done today and get a few reviews ready as well. Enjoy your day. What are you up to?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY