Thursday, July 23, 2009






Booking Through Thursday:




Reading something frivolous? Or something serious? both actually

Paperbacks? Or hardcovers? paperbacks when i'm on the go, hardcovers for collecting

Fiction? Or Nonfiction? fiction, but I do enjoy non fiction too

Poetry? Or Prose? poetry

Biographies? Or Autobiographies? either

History? Or Historical Fiction? historical fiction

Series? Or Stand-alones? stand alones mostly, I have a short attention span

Classics? Or best-sellers? depends on my mood

Lurid, fruity prose? Or straight-forward, basic prose? straight forward, basic

Plots? Or Stream-of-Consciousness? plots

Long books? Or Short? depends on my mood

Illustrated? Or Non-illustrated? non

Borrowed? Or Owned? I'd rather own

New? Or Used? I'd rather a new book, but used is fine as long as it's not dirty.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY