Sunday, July 12, 2009



The Sunday Salon.com


Happy Sunday everyone. Now that i'm officially on my vacation, i've been enjoying the extra time with my family. Hubby and I decided not to travel this year, but we will be doing day trips with the kids. We opened up our pool 4th of July weekend and have been enjoying the hot summer weather.



As far as reading goes this week I finished reading:

Mr. Darcy, Vampyre

My review will be up in August, which is when the book officially comes out. I'm giving it a 4 star rating, I really enjoyed it.







I am now reading The Almost Moon, which is actually a bizarre and sometimes shocking story. I am having a hard time both reading and putting this book down. Almost like watching a car wreck, and not wanting to see anything scary, but not being able to look away. Know what I mean?

Being on vacation means i've been able to stay up a few hours later each night to read, so I should be done with this one in a few days.






That's all for now, Enjoy your day. What are you up to?


I'll leave you with a pic of Diego taking a dip in the pool. He was very cute doing his little doggie paddle.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY