Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Sunday Salon.com


Happy Sunday everyone. I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

I've been reading Mr. Darcy, Vampyre , and it's very good so far! I love the idea of it. It starts off with Elizabeth and Jane's double wedding to Darcy and Bingley. Now Lizzy is on her wedding tour with Darcy, who seems to be acting a bit odd. Hmmmmmm...I wonder why....


Before she knows it, Darcy takes her to a mysterious castle in the Alps to visit his uncle, The Count. There's plenty of things to keep Lizzy up at night, including creepy tapestries, gossiping servants and a few nightmares.




Special thanks to Danielle over at Sourcebooks for sending me a copy of this book :)



--------------------------------------


On a non-reading related note, I took the kids to the zoo for a day trip this past week. I have a few photos to share.

I take them to this zoo every summer and our favorite part is always the Budgie enclosure where you can feed the birds.

























These two donkeys were just relaxing in the sun.











ewwwww....cockroaches!!!










We rode on the choo-choo train...it was hard for me to take better pics since I was at an odd angle. Here i'm trying to get a pic as we were riding.






All in all, we had a nice day. Even my son, the cranky teenager, had fun :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY