Monday, July 13, 2009

Musing Mondays 7.13




Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about book covers…


We all know the old adage about not judging a book by it’s cover, but just how much sway does a book cover have when it comes to your choice of book – whether buying or borrowing? Are there any books you’ve bought based on the cover alone?





I am a sucker for a good book cover. That's what catches my attention first, the books cover. Then I'll read the blurb on the back and take it from there. There's been countless times that I buy a book soley based on the cover.
Here's a few books that I bought/borrowed based on the pretty covers and wound up loving.

Memoirs of a Geisha





Practical Magic







Beneath a Marble Sky






The Constant Princess






The Ice Queen




What about you? Are you a sucker for a pretty book cover? What books have you come across with great covers?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY