Friday, July 24, 2009



I hope you're enjoying your Friday everyone. This marks the end of my vacation :( Back to work on Monday *sigh* But I did enjoy my two weeks off. I took the kiddies to the Museum of Natural History in New York (i'll post some pics soon), We spent three days in Atlantic City, a few days at the beach and and I took the kids to a kiddie waterpark as well. Not to mention I painted my computer room. I have to post pics, in my computer room is where I have my bookshelves. I had to take ALL my books down in order to paint....it wasn't easy and my hubby was in awe at the piles of books I had around the house...lol.




These are the three books I read while on vacation:





Best Intentions (review coming soon)





Still Running (e-book, review coming soon)








The Almost Moon : my review is here


I'll leave you with some Lenny Kravitz...sing it Lenny :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY