Tuesday, September 15, 2009

BBAW Interview Swap



In honor of BBAW, today bloggers all around the net are interviewing each other.
My interview buddy is Heather. Here's the interview:


1. Hi Heather, tell us a little bit about yourself. How long have you been blogging?

In a nutshell I am a wife, mother, teacher and aspiring author. I am currently working on my masters degree in education. I am currently working on my first book, a contemporary romance that I have been writing for almost two years. I have been blogging for a year. I started blogging in June of last summer.




2. On average how many books do you read a month?

To be honest I have never really counted, I average about 15 books a month for sure. How many do you review a month? I try and review all the books that I read, but I don't review the books that I have already reviewed. If I am reading a book that I have read numerous times and already reviewed then I don't re-review unless I change my rating on the book.





3. What is your favorite genre and why?
Romance. I read other genres also, but I prefer romance. I think the reason why I love this genre is because I love the happily ever after that comes in romance. What is your least favorite genre and why? Horror has to be least favorite genre. My husband always asks me how I can be literature teacher and teach the classics but refuse to read Dracula and Frankenstein.



4. Share a few of your favorite books and authors.
Wow favorite books, okay here goes...Three Fates by Nora Roberts, Dark Celebration, Safe Harbor, and Turbulent Seas by Christine Feehan, Lyon's Gate by Catherine Coulter, Scandal's Bride and A Fine Passion by Stephanie Laurens, The Secret by Julie Garwood...this list can go on and on so I had better stop.





5. I see you enjoy reading vampire novels, who is your favorite vampire hunk?

When I first read this question I thought that it would be easy to answer, however I have to say that it has become rather difficult to answer. I would say that it is a toss up between V from J.R. Ward's BBD, Lucian and Gabriel from Christine Feehan's Carpathian's (even though they aren't vampires), Lucan from Lara Adrian's Midnight Breed series, Acheron, Kyrian, and Zarek from Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunters, as I have made this list however I realized that of all the paranormal books that I read, the one that I love the most is Ian from Kerrylyn Sparks Love at Stake series.



6. Do the people in your real life (offline) know that you run a blog?
Yep, most of my family reads it.



7. Do you have any hobbies?
I love to camp, play sports, scrapbook, write.



8. What is your favorite food?
Tacos, pasta, crepes.



9. Where is your favorite place to read?
Curled up in a blanket next to my husband.


Thank you Heather! It's been fun getting to know a bit more about you.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY