Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fun Meme



Happy Saturday everyone, I'm off to catch up on posts and visit blog friends.
I hope you all had a nice week and enjoy your weekend :)



I found this meme over @ Ms. Moonlight's and decided to play along. I know this one has been making its way around the blog-o-sphere. Feel free to play. It really was harder than I thought it would be to fill in the blanks with book titles.






Using only books you have read this year (2009), cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title.


Describe Yourself: The Fearless Fish out of Water



How do you feel: Still Running



Describe where you currently live: House



If you could go anywhere, where would you go: The Treasures of Venice






Your favorite form of transport: Stardust



Your best friend is: The Secret Keeper




What's the weather like: Rain Song



Favourite time of day: The Almost Moon



What is life to you: The Twist




Your fear: The War of the Worlds



What is the best advice you have to give: 10-10-10: A Life-Transforming Idea




Thought for the Day: Best Intentions




How I would like to die: Undone



My soul's present condition: Enchanted Again






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY