Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Salon 9.20



art by w. waterhouse




The Sunday Salon.com


Happy Sunday fellow bloggers. Some of you may have noticed that I have been MIA this past week. With my children back to school life has gotten a bit hectic for me once again. The lazy summer days are gone and now it's back to the hustle and bustle, so I really don't have as much blogging time as I did these past few months. Now in the mornings i'm rushing to get them up, fed, make lunches and have them ready before I head off to work myself. Then afternoons are for helping with homework, afterschool activities and by the time we've eaten dinner, it's time to wind down and I usually curl up on the couch and read a bit before going to bed. I don't have much time or even energy to log on some days. I just wanted you guys to know that I'm still here and I do miss reading your blogs daily, I just won't be able to visit as much as I used to.


As far as reading goes, I finished up Dead Until Dark (Southern Vampire Mysteries, Book 1) and will be posting my review soon. Now I'm reading a memoir called Living in the Rear View Mirror by Kim Vazquez .





I'm also reading Your Heart Belongs to Me by Dean Koontz.








I also wanted to remind my readers about my current givewaway, where you can win one of two signed copies of Laurie Viera Rigler's wonderful books. Don't miss out!





That's all for now, enjoy your Sunday :) What are you reading?

I'll leave you with a little Duffy, she's one of my favorites.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY