Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bloop Bloop!

Sorry about the late blog post, have been busy the last week, with tests and Prefect applications and the likes! This weekend was great :) the weather at the moment is just beautiful, I hope Summer has officially come. I can't stand another Winter again.. ;[ 
Yesterday I went to town and chilled in Stephen's Green park, I got burnt - of course, me and my pale Irish skin - and it was gorgeous out, my estate looked amazing with the sun. I love living up the mountains, Dublin looks so gorgeous from up here! 

Today I went to my cousin's Christening up in Drogheda, listening to the mass made me wanna gag - it's such a joke. Afterwards was good though, on the way home my Dad bought me 3 new fish, as Ross died last week (R.I.P). So my collection of fish are now Ryan, Ross The Second, Gaga and Sid (Sid Vicious, not Sid from Skins..). They're so cute!

Stress of going back to school tomorrow, but I'm really happy at the moment so it shouldn't be too bad. 
Hope everyone is well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY