Sunday, April 18, 2010



I found a new challenge I couldn't resist. I like the idea of this one, because there's a wide selection of books to chose from. It's the Read, Remember, Recommend Fiction Reading Challenge.


Bibliobabe sent me a copy of Read, Remember, Recommend reading journal last year and I found it to be a great resource for readers.

Here's the challenge rules:


Read as many books from the Read, Remember, Recommend reading journal as you can in one year. Books read before April 1st, 2010 do not count. Overlaps with other challenges (including the Read, Remember, Recommend Teen Reading Challenge) are acceptable – and encouraged!


Dates:

April 1st, 2010 to April 1st, 2011





I'll be linking my reviews as I read the books.

1. The Road

2. Gone With the Wind

3. Cold Mountain

4. Mrs. Dalloway

5. All The Pretty Horses

6. The Awakening

7. The Great Gatsby

8. Revolutionary Road

9. Frankenstein

10. Of Mice and Men


11. Where The Heart Is

12. Nights At The Circus



13. To Kill A Mockingbird

14. The Bell Jar



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY