Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Portfolio.

Currently, working on how I'll do my portfolio up for my college interview. It won't be until next year, but I might as well start now and take the pressure off myself for this year! In case you didn't know, I want to study Fashion Journalism in the London College of Fashion (fingers crossed!).
I've asked people for advice on facebook and twitter, on how to arrange a portfolio and what to include. I'm really appreciating the feedback and I am writing it all down in my portfolio notebook!
I was hoping that some of my Thunder + Threads readers could help me out too? To the right I have my formspring box, you can leave me a message/question there and you can choose to be anonymous or sign it. You can give me some advice there or leave me a comment!
Thanks a million guys. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY