Monday, April 26, 2010

Summer, Hurry...

Last week was great, I realised my love for sticky toffee pudding and Quorn Shepherd's Pie.
I ate a sticky toffee pudding everyday, the whole week, on my favourite plate. It's a big red heart and my Mam got it for me on Valentine's Day!
On Friday, my friends and I were walking down Grafton Street. and saw this new Cadbury's Chocolate Emporium that opened up beside Maccy D's. You went in and got a free marshmallow/strawberry covered in melted Dairy Milk chocolate from a fountain. It was heaven. I went back for more and he was like ''Oh.. you again? Want more?'' Hahaha.
One of the things that is keeping me happy at the moment is Eddie Rockets's new basket meal deal, €6.50. You can get burger/chicken/hot dog/fish with chips, garlic dip and a drink. I always get the chicken, as my Mam forces me to eat the feckin thing at least twice a week. Due to my anaemia, which has worsened. But anyways, I got a basket meal on Friday, and got my Coke in a red cup... may not seem cool, but it reminded me of the cups they had in the diner in Saved By The Bell.. it was amazers.
I came across this closed down shop in a little alley, and it had plates sellotaped to the sign area?!
So weird, yet cool.
Topshop are having a huuuge sale at the moment lads, especially on the jewellery. I bought this amazing necklace yesterday for only €12!
Was in Stephen's Green Park yesterday and it looked amazing, I love Spring. All the flowers and green, makes me exited for Summer! I hate Winter, when everything's dull and dead.
Was snapping some pictures on O Connell Bridge the other day, and I'm chuffed with this one. Captures the beauty (ha) of Dublin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY