Thursday, March 12, 2009



Booking Through Thursday:


What book do you think should be made into a movie? And do you have any suggestions for the producers?


Or, What book do you think should NEVER be made into a movie?



That's a good question. I think some books should never be made into movies. Most times, the greatness of the writing cannot be captured on the big screen.



But other times, the movie version is just as good as, if not better than the book. Like Practical Magic, Pay It Forward and Chocolat. I really enjoyed the film versions of those books.

I think that The Wednesday Sisters by Meg Waite Clayton would be great if made into a movie. The producers would need to cast well and add a great soundtrack!

I also think some memoirs translate very well onto the big screen.


As much as I enjoyed The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter, I don't think that book can be made into a movie. A paranormal like that would need lots of special effects, and if not done right, it can end up looking cheesy.

---------------------------




On another note...guess what? I adopted a chihuahua today!!!
I've been looking for one for so long, and I finally found one. Most shelters are charging ridiculous amounts of money for puppies, but I found one online at a good price. So, I went today to check it out, and I fell in love with the one little chi-chi. He's black with some brown to him. He's 6 months old and has these big glossy eyes. Very, very cute.

My kids have no clue! I bought him, but left him overnite at the shelter until tomorrow, this way I have time tonite to buy him his bed, food, toys..etc. And get all his things ready for him to come home.

So tommorow, i'm surprising my kids when I bring the puppy home. I'll be posting pics!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY