Monday, March 2, 2009



My TBR mountain is getting a wee bit out of control. I do take full responsibility for my behavior. That is all I can say about it! lol. Well, here it is. These are the books I really need to read during March/April. These are all books
that I have happily agreed to review or requested for review.





1. The Traitor's Wife: A Novel of the Reign of Edward II by Susan Higginbotham

2. The Broken Parachute Man: A Novel of Medical Intrigue by Robert Bolin

3. The Ten-Year Nap by Meg Wolitzer

4. Pemberley Manor: Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice continues... by Kathryn L. Nelson ARC

5. The Smartest Way to Save: Why You Can't Hang on to Money and What to Do About It

6. The Cold Wife by Ruth Nordin

7. The Mighty Queens of Freeville was sent to me by http://mother-talk.com/

8. The Fearless Fish Out of Water: How To Succeed When You're The Only One Like You








And lets not forget these ...these are just extras i'd like to sneak in once the ones I have deadlines for are finished. A friend gifted me the Tales of Beedle the Bard. And I've already begun reading The Darkest Kiss.



The Tales of Beedle the Bard and The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld, Book 2)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY