Friday, March 6, 2009



Hi everyone, so glad it's Friday. I hope you all enjoy your weekend. I had a very long work week, but also a really productive one, so I'm happy about that.
However, my reading and blogging have fallen short. I want to say thank you for all who stop by my blog and comment, you know I appreciate it.
I'll be catching up on my blog visiting later tonight. Hopefully I can get caught up on my reading this weekend. I'm currently reading:




The Mighty Queens of Freeville: A Mother, a Daughter, and the Town That Raised Them by Amy Dickinson. This memoir is really good, my review will be up by next week. This wonderful book came to me courtesy of a great site: MotherTalk.com.


That's all for now, enjoy your Friday!

One last thing....guess what I need right about now? More Cowbell!!!!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY