Friday, March 20, 2009

TGIF




Hello everyone, it's finally Friday! I hope you all have a great weekend.

I'll be cleaning up puppy poop, like i've been doing all week. Diego is quite the stubborn little chihuahua, but I know he will learn to go outside eventually. And it's impossible to stay mad at him, he's too darn cute! And he's so funny, he loves to get belly rubs and will lay himself on the floor so we can rub his tummy.




I'm currently reading:



The Traitor's Wife: Betrayal & Murder in the Court of Edward II by Susan Higginbotham.

This book was sent to me by Paul Samuelson at http://www.sourcebooks.com/.



I'm also reading:



The Broken Parachute Man: A Novel of Medical Intrigue by Robert Bolin



I'm going to try and get a big chunk of these read because I am very much behind on my reading and reviewing. I had to put Gena Showalter's The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld, Book 2) on the backburner for now.




I'll post some Lily Allen, she's one of my favorites, she's always tells it like it is.






Enjoy your day! What are you up to?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY