Thursday, March 26, 2009



Booking Through Thursday:


The opposite of last week’s question: “What’s the best ‘worst’ book you’ve ever read — the one you like despite some negative reviews or features?”








I'd have to say Stephenie Meyer's Twilight. I loved this book and devoured it quickly. I plan on re-reading it soon.


He walked me to my next class in silence and paused at the door; I turned to say goodbye. His face startled me-his expression was torn, almost pained, and so fiercely beautiful that the ache to touch him flared as strong as before.

My goodbye was stuck in my throat.

He raised his hand, hesitant, conflict raging in his eyes, and then swiftly brushed the length of my cheekbone with his fingertips. His skin was icy as ever, but the trail his fingers left on my skin was alarmingly warm-like I'd been burned but didn't feel the pain of it yet.

He turned without a word and strode quickly away from me.






Oh Edward!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY