Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Sunday Salon.com



Sunday is here already, I always enjoy a relaxing Sunday with my family. And this weekend Spring has been peeking through. The weather has been beautiful, in the mid 60's. It's a nice change after the snowstorm we had just 5 days ago.




This past week I finished reading The Mighty Queens of Freeville , and my review will be up tomorrow. It was a good read, it made me laugh out loud more than once.



Now, i'm reading:


-Pemberley Manor: Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice continues... by Kathryn L. Nelson ARC


-The Broken Parachute Man: A Novel of Medical Intrigue by Robert Bolin

-The Traitor's Wife: A Novel of the Reign of Edward II by Susan Higginbotham

-The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld, Book 2)



On another note, author Frederic Guarino, emailed me about reviewing his e-book called, "French Bred:Laughable chronicles of an average Parisian boy"



A humorous autobiography, "French Bred" presents a unique and personal view on the trials and tribulations of growing up French and surviving it.




So, i've got plenty of books to read and some beautiful weather to enjoy with my family today. I hope you all have a great Sunday!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY