Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas.


I have finally gotten around to talking about my wonderful Christmas!
Now I must admit, I'm not usually the biggest fan of Xmas (Xmas is easier to type, so I'll use it throughout..) - I'm more of a Halloween person myself, but this Xmas was great!
I woke up at 11:30 and I already knew (or so I thought..) what I was going to get. I had asked my Mam for camera originally instead of money, but then changed my mind. Due to the recession, I was expecting a camera and maybe a small present! But no, I was wrong! I first opened up 'Love Kill Slowly' - the perfume by Ed Hardy.. Which I've wanted for AGES!, A Giant Toblerone, Every single Marilyn Monroe movie (I already had most of them, but this was a boxset with all of them together!), A big black Marilyn Monroe portrait with her autograph, an Audrey Hepburn calendar, Some pyjamas and socks etc, A €25 iTunes voucher, Rihanna's new album (which is BRILLIANT btw!). I then opened my Xmas card with €300 in it.... I was like YAAAAAY! Then out of the blue she hands me another present.. and it was a GORGEEEOUSSS Panasonic PINK camera! I was shocked!!! Best present ever :)
My Dad, Step-Mum and sisters then arrived, I got boots and leather jacket previously off my Dad and tons of gig tickets! He also got me my own (I always stole his..) Band Of Brothers boxset :D My sisters got me a FrontCover eyelash and eyemake up set, which rocks!
I went to my Dad's, stuffed myself with 2 plates of Xmas dinner and just chilled and watched the Incredibles. Was a very good Xmas tbh!
Tomorrow I am getting up early to go shopping in the sales with my mullah, was meant to go today but I slept until 2:30 in the afternoon, as I was so tired haha!
Write again during the week, byeee! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY