Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I got a new account on a website called 'Formspring'. It's basically a site where people can ask you questions - they can either choose to show who sent it OR keep it anonymous. 
So of course, when people found out about my site, I got one load of abuse of ''anonymous'' people.
Here are some examples of their 'questions' and my answers..


die.

no thanks :)



why is ur voice so annoying? i saw u on the luas last time i was in dublin. ur so pretty then you open ur mouth. sup wif tht?

hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha



sort yer jaw owt! ya look like a feckin bulldog.

old slag love


It's really funny cuz these sad people think I'm gonna get upset about this, I just irratated tbh. Why keep yourselves anonymous? I'd like one of them to say it my face and stop trying to act all hard over a fucking computer screen?
Grow up you sad, immature losers :L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY