Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hi blogging friends, i'm still around :) I miss you guys! I'll be blog hopping around today and seeing what everyone is up to.

Thought i'd pop in and post to let my secret santa know I received her gifts last week.





This was my second year doing the holiday swap. My gifts arrived and these are the goodies my secret santa sent me! Thank you Claire/Paperback Reader.

First off, look at the cool bookish wrapping paper.






She gave me a copy of Nights at the Circus by Angela Carter, a bookmark that says "On life's long cummute, may you always be carrying a really good book".

Claire also made me a Christmas cd, with some really cool Christmas music on there! I love it. There's holiday songs by Smashing Pumpkins, Barenaked Ladies and No Doubt on there to name a few.





I'll leave you with one of the songs on the cd, Snow Patrol - When I Get Home For Christmas :)



Thank you Claire for the wonderful presents!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY