Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cinderella Shoes.



I am in a trés good mood (:
Went to the radisson hotel today with my Nana for afternoon tea, was lovely!
We went back to her house and I was looking through all her amazing clothes <3
I then found these pair of shoes I used to always dress up in, as a child. I used to call them the ''cinderella shoes'' and my Nana gave them to me! :D They're cream leather and have a small kitten heel.
She then gave me a gorgeous gold brocade jacket with huge shoulder pads - both the shoes and the jacket are from the 80s! I loveeeee them :D

On the other hand - I AM CHUFFED JOE IS IN THE XFACTOR FINAL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I originally wanted Jedward to win, then they went.
I then wanted Lloyd to win, he went.
Now I want Joe to win, AND HE IS IN THE FINAL!
:) wooooooooooooooo!

Tomorrow my best mate Sam is back from Australia - cannot fucking wait to see him omgggggggggggggg.
Then tomorrow night I'm going to Megan's for a party with everyone!
- There's no school tomorrow or Tuesday! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY