Monday, December 7, 2009




Rhett Butler: This is an honorable proposal of marriage made at what I consider a most opportune moment. I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.


Scarlett: You're coarse, and you're conceited. And I think this conversation has gone far enough.








Happy Monday everyone. Don't mind my GWTW scene above, i've decided to re-read it and have been on a GWTW kick lately. I re-watched the movie this weekend, and may be having little GWTW related outbursts here and there. Don't mind me :)

Some great books arrived at my house these past few weeks.
Here's my Mailbox Mondays:




Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair by Pablo Neruda

I was introduced to Pablo Neruda by Kelly...aka...TheChicGeek. She posted one of Neruda's poems at her blog, and I knew I had to have this collection. Thanks Kelly!








Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. Funny enough, I wasn't even looking to buy a book, I was at one of those wholesale clubs where you can buy anything you want in BULK (including things you don't really need). So whenever I go to this place, I like to peruse thier book section. I saw Outlander and just grabbed it to read the back cover, when the nicest woman shyly approached me and said "You have got to read that book. It's amazing." She then proceeded to tell me that it's not her type of read, with romance and sci-fi involved, but someone gifted it to her and she loved it. So I took that as a sign, and finally bought my copy of Outlander. I've been meaning to read this one forever.







The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory . I'm a big fan of this author and can't wait to jump into this book, I know it's going to be good.



And just because I wanted something scary to read and I enjoy older S.K.....


Cujo by Stephen King


Any good books arrive at your place lately?




And now for an award....

Lady Tink passed on the Over The Top Award. Thanks Tink!


Here are the rules:

Answer the following questions using single word answers. Then pass the award to 5 other people and let them know.


Your cell phone? magenta

Your hair? curly

Your mother? sweet

Your father? absent

Your favorite food? pizza

Your dream last night? scary

Your favorite drink? mai-tai

Your dream/goal? happiness

What room are you in? computer room

Your hobby? reading

Your fear? germs

Where do you want to be in 6 years? puerto rico

Where were you last night? restaurant

Something that you aren’t? mean

Muffins? cranberry

Wish list item? books

Where did you grow up? NJ

Last thing you did? cooked

What are you wearing? pj's

Your TV? off

Your Pets? chihuahua

Friends? loyal

Your life? complete

Your mood? content

Missing someone? yes

Vehicle? SUV

Something you’re not wearing? makeup

Your favorite store? target

Your favorite color? blue

When was the last time you laughed? today

Last time you cried? reading

Your best friend? sister

One place that you go to over and over? work

Facebook? yes

Favorite place to eat? Cheesecake Factory





And i'm passing this on to....(only if they want to)

ceri

melody

ms moonlight

yvonne

suko



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY