Tuesday, December 15, 2009


Today a cold, fun and random day.
Didn't bother going to school as it was a half-day so I had a nice lie-in.
Went into town to meet Lauren and Shane, we were hanging around the Placebo queue at the Olympia to see if we could meet The Horrors (who were supposedly supporting them) and they never actually were in the country to start with. And there's us screaming happy birttttttttthday jossssssh up at the windows :L SCARLETT. Then we went on a bit of a shopping buzz, I got a Beatles t-shirt, a Clash t-shirt and and a New York Dolls jumper.. they're all gorgeous! Lauren got a deadly Heiniken top! Afterwards I had to walk home in the rain, but ohhhh well.

I've decided to make New Years resolutions for 2010, that I will ACTUALLY try and stick to, so here is a rough list;
- Give any band I said I didn't like, another chance.
- If people slag me or start fights I will ignore them and I won't believe anything I hear about people, unless they tell me themselves.
- Cut-down on buying so many magazines.
- Eat more healthy and stop drinking so much Coke.
- Get a job.
- Start a portfolio.

I will prob think of more so I will add to it...

Ciao for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY