Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Sunday Salon.com


Happy Sunday Salon everyone. It's been a slow reading week for me, usually during this time of year, I don't get much reading done. With all the hustle and bustle of the holidays, my reading takes a backseat.

I'm still reading Corrigans' Pool by Dot Ryan as part of her Pump Up Your Book Promotion tour for December. She'll be stopping by my blog for a guest post soon.




I'm also trying to read Sense & Sensibility. Surprisingly enough, I haven't read this one yet. I'm a big Austen fan, but never got around to reading it.







I blogged that this past Friday was my birthday. Thank you all for the kind birthday wishes. Hubby took us to New York City to see the tree in Rockefeller Center. Oh my gosh, we had a wonderful time. I'll leave you with a few pics.

I love visiting NYC during the holidays. The tree was beautiful.







Near Radio City Music Hall. They have a fountain with huge red ornaments sitting on top.



In Times Square where the ball drops each New Years eve. Gotta love the Broadway ads, they are awesome to see. Wicked, Jersey Boys, Phantom...








lol I know this is cheesey, but I took a picture with SpiderMan :P




I had been craving good cupcakes for some time now, and we stumbled upon the Magnolia Bakery. Wow, the line was outside the door, so I knew there was something good inside. The cupcakes were pricy, but worth it. Delicious! I got the Red Velvet, Pumpkin, Devil's Food and a couple plain ones. Heavenly. Really.








And my souvenir for the night, a Dwight Bobblehead I bought at the NBC store.


I love The Office. Gotta love Dwight. He's already sitting on my bookshelf.




Enjoy your Sunday everyone. What are you up to?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY